The 20th AFMC will run from Monday 5th December 2016 to Thursday 8th December 2016, and a Welcome Reception is scheduled on the evening of Sunday 4th December 2016.
Registration to the 20th AFMC includes:
- Full access to all Conference sessions, as well as lunch and morning/afternoon tea on Monday 5th December to Thursday 8th December
- 1 ticket to the Welcome Reception (to be held on Sunday 4th December from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
- 1 ticket to the Conference Dinner (to be held on Wednesday 7th December from 6:30 pm to 11 pm)
Registration for the 20th AFMC also automatically entails membership of the Australasian Fluid Mechanics Society (AFMS) until the next AFMC. The membership costs (included in the registration fees below) amount to $60/year for full members and $30/year for student members. AFMS is an independent not-for-profit society that encourages and promotes interest in fluid mechanics and related disciplines in Australia and New Zealand. This is done by providing a forum for people with a common interest, and by publishing relevant material. The Society supports all those with an interest in fluid mechanics including researchers and professionals. Its core function is to support the organisation of the Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC) series, currently held biennially.
Please note all financial amounts are in Australian Dollars and all times are Australian Western Standard Time. Additional tickets to the reception and dinner may be purchased through the registration portal.
Early Bird Registration is now open and will close 31st October 2016
- Early Bird Full Registration: $1170
- Early Bird Student Registration: $760
Normal Registration Fees will apply from 15th October 2016. These will be 15% more expensive than the early bird fees.